Turismo en Argentina
Buscar alojamientos, excursiones ,etc
Información de Argentina
Capital Federal
 
   La Boca
   San Telmo
   Monserrat
   San Nicolás
   Retiro 
   Recoleta
   Balvanera
   Puerto Madero
   Palermo
   Belgrano
   Flores
   Mataderos
 
   4 Tracks
   Air Activity
   Nautical Activty
   Horse Riding
   Hiking 
   Hunting
   Fishing
  Climbing
   Mountain Bike
   Paragliding
   Rafting
   Sauna-Spa
   Trekking
 
   Golf Courses
   Ski Resorts
   Argentine Wines
   Rural Tourism
   The Tango  
   Tourist Trains
   Jesuitics buildings
   Nationals Parks
 
 
The night and the area of Las Cañitas
Boulevard Chenaut

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Between Palermo and Belgrano, it was a place dedicated to the good one to eat growing. This way, in little time, It left building an elegant and different space, where a diversity of gastronomic proposals has become the main attractiveness of the neighborhood. The name of the area comes from the great quantity of canes that grew in form savage and lawless, it is necessary to point out that the Av. Luis María Campos was known as "on the way to the Canes."
A walk that devela the wealth paisajística of their big gardens setting important mansions, institutions churches; in a neighborhood that keeps their history and memories combined with the vanguard of a new style.
 
Next we show the main points of the Neighborhood.
 
Embassy of Germany
 
In the street Villanueva between Olleros and Gorostiaga this the Embassy of Germany. It was one of the most splendid residences in Buenos Aires in the times of the Conservative Order, when it was known as Villa Ombúes.
In the entrance of the residence there was a hall door of English factory, replica of one of the seven that surround the country residence of the Real family of Great Britain.
The proprietor and manufacturer was the Mr. Don Ernesto Torquinst who acted as mecenas of diverse activities and he extended from the gasometer to his residence, a pipe to provide from gas to the aerostatic globes. Of there men like Billinghurst , Correa, Owen, Rojas, Zuloaga, Palacios, Badley and the celebrated siblings Newbery.
 
Monastery of the Epiphany
 
The houses of Maure 2020 and 2038, belonged to the families Schoo it Ballasts and Gandulfo of the Serna. They were built in 1924 under the direction of the architect Oscar Schoo it Ballasts. In 1961 the Benedictine Sisters of the Epiphany, an integrated branch to the congregation of the Missionary Benedictine Sisters of Tutzing, they bought this property and they were founded in her the Monastery.
 
Chapel of Sacred Christ
 
In 1919 the Spanish Benedictine monks of the Congregation of Solesmes took possession of the house and chapel of the street 0lleros 2342 that it was donated by Adolfo Torquinst. In 1920 to this property was added a lot in Maure and Villanueva, current headquarters of the Abbey, and that formerly it belonged to José Hernández. The works of the first abattial church, Sacred Christ's Chapel, they were begun in March of 1924 and they ended in 1925, when took place the solemn blessing and inauguration of the temple for the Monsignor José M. Bottaro.
The ornaments, the sacrarium with their tempers you, the curtains, the carpets, the chandeliers, the cross procesional, the organ, the via crucis, the enamelled ciborium, chalices, reliquaries, the artistic glassware and the chart of the Christ of the biggest Altar arrived from the Old Continent.
 
Parish of San Benito Abbot
 
The Abattial Church is of pure style románico. The interior offers an appropriate mark to the Benedictine peace that characterizes the liturgical profession and pastoral of the congregation. In the construction of the altar the architects intervened Alejandro Bustillo and Martin Noel.
Their community is famous for the diffusion of the Gregorian songs. The gardens of their land, of a great beauty, were the writer's property José Hernández.
 
Church and College Slaves of Jesus' Sacred Heart
 
Built by the architect José Carlos Tardini, it was inaugurated in 1957. The style is Gothic túdor. It constitutes a building of primordial value in their style. The temple has vitraux that remember of litanies of the XII century.
 
Lot of the Abbey
 
In the current ones you remain silent Gorostiaga, Maure, Arce and Luis María Campos got up March of 1874, 8 under the presidency of Mitre, the first gasometer of the county. They settled 100 streetlights that lit the current Town council and Oath. The building was imposing for the time: it occupied a surface of 7000 square meters and it respected a neoclassical Gothic style, today transformed into an important Business center.
 
Central Military hospital Dr. Cosme Argerich
 
The location of the hospital was resolved during the government of the General Agustín P. Justo. On Av. Luis María Campos, in the intersection of the streets Jorge Newbery and Tte. Matienzo, 20.000 square meters were dedicated in the old natural ravines of the Rio de La Plata for the construction of the hospital. The General address of the Army was taken charge of the construction, which concluded in 1939.
 
Regiment of Grenadiers to General Horse San Martin
 
The Regiment is located in Av. Luis María Campos 544, but it had its first seat in Retiro. In the interior we find the Museum of the Regiment, where stays in a tempers you armored San Martin's hooked sable, the same one that used dürante all their campaign in American earth.
 
Superior school of Guerra
 
In 1January of 1900, the president Roca creation and their minister of Guerra, Luis María Campos, began to work, in a building of Corrientes 439, the Superior school of the Army. To the few years moved to the street Santa Fe, and in 1911 it settled in Palermo.
In June of 1939 was inaugurated the building in Luis María Campos 480, current and permanent headquarters of the institution. For their cloisters they passed delegations of many countries of the world.
 
Boulevard Avenue General Chenaut
 
It is the geographical center of the area Las Cañitas. A line from the court of Pole until the Av. Luis María Campos. It is a residential place. The plazoleta Chenaut located in the Boulevard of the same name was built in the decade of the '70.
 
Báez remain silent: Restaurants and Cultural Spaces
 
It mentions forced of the one moved Buenos Aires, where concentrates a great variety of gastronomic offers. An elegant and different place, in which the restaurants allow to enjoy an excellent variety in plates of the discharge cooks and the pubs, to discover good music accompanied by exquisite swigs.
Viajoporargentina - Información turística sobre la República Argentina
© 2003- Prohibida su reproducción total o parcial. Derechos de Autor 527292 Ley 11723