Take 9 of Julio, soon after to the right will see modern buildings of the National University of the Patagonia San Juan Bosco.
When arriving at the 600. to block half to the right, the Paleontological Museum Egidio Feruglio (see walks Paleontological Museum Egidio Feruglio).
It belongs to the Foundation Egidio Feruglio; of modern design in form to circulate, the exhibition begins with the Quaternary Era and goes back to the remote past. Each fossil is explained with its discovery place and age. The Carnotaurus sastrei, only carnivorous dinosaur in the world that possesses horns stands out. Found in 1984 in the province of Chubut . Also brood of dinosaur eggs Titanosaurio of 65 million years, of the south region of the province of Río Negro.
When leaving Fontana it recaptures, then Yrigoyen until round Day of the Road, continue for Yrigoyen 5 blocks until street Moriah, a monolith remembers the first watering channel.
There double to right, make 3 blocks and it will collide with Chapel Moriah .
It was built in 1880. the third built in the valley-and it was their shepherd Mathews: one of the parents founders and columnist of the colony.
It belongs to the Independent Congregation that meets on Sundays. Contiguous, Cemetery. They lie most of the first colonists there. Gentle place where it finishes this visit.