Turismo en Argentina
Search information
Country Information
Victoria
 
   Colón
   Chajarí
   Con. del Uruguay
   Concordia
   Diamante
   Federación
   Gualeguay
   Gualeguaychú
   Parana
   Villa Urquiza
   Victoria
   Villaguay
   La Paz
 
   4 Tracks
   Air Activity
   Nautical Activty
   Horse Riding
   Hiking 
   Hunting
   Fishing
  Climbing
   Mountain Bike
   Paragliding
   Rafting
   Sauna-Spa
   Trekking
 
   Golf Courses
   Ski Resorts
   Argentine Wines
   Rural Tourism
   The Tango  
   Tourist Trains
   Jesuitics buildings
   Nationals Parks
 
 
To Nogoyá and Crespo
Plaza Libertad en Nogoyá

 

 

 

 

 

Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Carmen en Nogoyá

 

 

 

 

 

Plaza Libertad en Nogoyá

 

 

 

 

 

Estación de tren

 

 

 

 

 

Estación de tren

 

 

 

 

 

Silo de granos en Nogoya

 

 

 

 

 

Casa en Nogoya

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Walk for a landscape of waves and varied green tones given by the different cultivations. It includes visits to two agricultural towns.

The tract of 36 km for the RP26 until Nogoyá is under regular conditions. From Nogoyá until the city of Crespo are 71 km for the RN12, tract in good state. Fuel in Nogoyá, Hernández and Crespo

 

Leave Victoria from the square San Martin (km 0) for Sarmiento. Then take to the right for May 25 that is prolonged in 9 of Julio and it arrives until the boulevard AlmiranteBrown. Veer there to the left and advance until the round of the crossing with the RP11; it follows right. The road calls herself now RP26 and, to 1 km , it goes by the Villa The Ceibo, complex tourist that possesses a reservation very attractive faunistica for children, as well as infrastructure for camping site, walks and activities outdoors. Then it will pass next to the Race track The Ceibo that has a place to camp. In the km 36 one enters for the boulevard Santafesino and then for street Landlords to the square Freedom of Nogoya

 

Nogoya

 

The poblamiento of the region began starting from 1760 with neighbors coming from The Slope (current city of Paraná ) who concentrated in the surroundings of the river Nogoyá, in a well-known place as Old Step. In 1781, the presbítero Fernando Andrés of Quiroga and Taboada, cure of Gualeguay, chose the place denominated Step of Nogoyá to erect a chapel dedicated to Our Mrs. of the Carmen. Around this began to get up the village of Nogoyá .

The Revolution of May had to the village like one of its scenarios, that which repeated during the Civil Wars, when the general José arrived Gervasio Artigas to arm his army against the Government from Buenos Aires. In 1864 and in 1871 Nogoyá it was elected headquarters of the Constituent Convention of the province of Entre Ríos .

At the present time, Nogoyá is the basin more important milkmaid of the province. The department has about 700 Tambours, with a production of 35 million liters of milk per year, equivalent to an average of 100.000 Liters /dairies. The city, located to 100 meters high, is the highest point in the province.

 

City tour in Nogoyá

 

The Basilica of Our is in front of the beautifully tree-lined square Freedom Mrs. of the Carmen

 

Basilica of Our Mrs. of the Carmen

 

It possesses an image of the Carmen's Virgin carved in 1872 by the presbítero Andrés of Quiroga and Taboada. The Virgin's crown was acquired thanks to the donation of the matrimonial alliances of the neighbors. The building, of three rounded ships, possesses vitrales of great artistic value donated by noted families of the region. In the ceiling and the walls there are paintings and some replicas of famous works.

When leaving the Basilica, continue to the left for street Quiroga and Taboada. To two blocks it will arrive to the oldest sector in the city, with beautiful residences of half-filled of last century.

Return for Quiroga and Taboada to the square Freedom. For the side of street Landlords will see the Municipal Palacio

 

Municipal Palacio

 

This located in a land acquired in 1894 for the construction of a tower dedicated to a clock that had been brought from Concepción from the Uruguay like payment of a debt with the commune. The tower, projected by Alfonso Ghiggino, it was finished in 1896. Two years later it was commended the architect Ubaldo Gómez to make the planes for the building of the Municipality that should include the tower of the clock. Inaugurated 25 of May of 1910, their style is framed inside the Italian manierismo. The Deliberative Town council is in the high plant and in the drop, the offices, included that of the Intendant.

Advance a block for Landlords and to the right will see the Theater of the Italian Society. The living room of the theater is only conserved with its dressing rooms, scenarios and auxiliary local. The front of the building was demolished, the same as the primitive theater, to which replaced it a new structure.

Return for Landlords to the square and double to the left in San Martin. In the following corner, to the right, will find the Social Club, the most noted place in the city, in a building French style. calls the attention their entrance door in iron, in style art nouveau, with beautiful floral details.

Continue for San Martin and, when arriving to Urquiza, turn to the right. In the following block it turns to the left to know the Museum of the City, with an interesting sample on the history of the region.

To finish the visit to Nogoyá the street it travels in car May 25 toward the south, until the end There are him cemetery and the Chapel of the Dedicated Cemetery to the Virgin of the Traffic, formally are framed inside the architecture poscolonial, showing similarities with the chapels of the Argentinean north. They highlight two small reed-maces, with the original bells whose access is enhanced with an atrium framed by three arches seated in masonry pillars. In their interior it consists of an unique central space, with a vault finished off in a small lucernario. In the cemetery they are the vaults of important personalities of the province that go back by the middle of last century.

 

Events

 

Provincial party of the Milk takes place in the first week of April and it consists on a cattle, commercial and industrial exhibition, livened up with a competition milkman, the annual Argentinean championship of Argentinean Holando and other activities.

Employer party is a procession offered to the Carmen's Virgin, with pilgrims that arrive of the whole province that is carried out the 15 and 16 of July.

 

To continue the Walk toward Crespo, return from the cemetery toward the center for street San Martin. Passing the square continues direct until the boulevard Spain . There turn to the right and, two square ahead, turn to the left for Belgrano to arrive to the intersection with the RN12.

Continue to the north for the RN12, going by Hernández, with station YPF. To 65 km will find the crossing with the RN131. Follow other 6 kms and enter 9 of Julio down the street until the center of Crespo

 

Crespo

 

The town, 13.584 inhabitants' today, it lacks foundation date. One of the antecedents of their origin is the renovation of the rights on a field of some two square leagues (coincident with the current perimeter of the city) that was denominated Crespo Station, belonging to the Railroad of Among Ríos. With the railroad the immigrants arrived that took advantage of these wavy plains and their temperate climate for the agroindustrial activities. At the moment Crespo is devoted to the agriculture; they also highlight the poultry exploitations, the factories of linen oil and sunflower, and those of balanced foods.

In a quick one visits one another recommends to go for a walk for the center and to visit the park Evita, in street Urquiza. In front of this will see Our church Mrs. of the Rosario , in which two slender towers stand out with steeples.

Continue for San Martin up to where it finishes the pavement, turn to the left and. to about 300 m , will find San José 's church (MHN), of neo-Gothic style and with more than a hundred years of antiquity.

From Crespo it can continue toward the north for the RN12 that takes it until the city of Paraná in 50 km . Another option is to take toward the west for the RN131 that leads to the interesting city of Diamond in 37 km

Viajoporargentina - Información turística sobre la República Argentina
© 2003- Prohibida su reproducción total o parcial. Derechos de Autor 527292 Ley 11723
 
width=120>
  Capital Federal
  Gran Buenos Aires Sur
  Gran Buenos Aires Norte
  Gran Buenos Aires Oeste