Turismo en Argentina
Search information
Country Information
Villaguay
 
   Colón
   Chajarí
   Con. del Uruguay
   Concordia
   Diamante
   Federación
   Gualeguay
   Gualeguaychú
   Parana
   Villa Urquiza
   Victoria
   Villaguay
   La Paz
 
   4 Tracks
   Air Activity
   Nautical Activty
   Horse Riding
   Hiking 
   Hunting
   Fishing
  Climbing
   Mountain Bike
   Paragliding
   Rafting
   Sauna-Spa
   Trekking
 
   Golf Courses
   Ski Resorts
   Argentine Wines
   Rural Tourism
   The Tango  
   Tourist Trains
   Jesuitics buildings
   Nationals Parks
 
 
Tourist circuit of the Jewish Colonies of the Center Entrerriano

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

To walk from Villaguay traveling the neighboring towns of Villa Domínguez, Villa Clara, Basavilbaso and the near colonies where you resided the Jewish immigrants that arrived at the end of the XIX century and principles of the present. Today, those that were "Colony Clara", "Colony Lucienville" and other, they leave us to rich cultural historical patrimony ace symbol of the unit of the towns and of to wrought past with the effort and the wisdom of our immigrant grandparents

 

To leave for the RP 20 toward the south, in the Km 24 this the deviation has the small town of The Flies , about 12 kms but is ahead it arrived to Basavilbaso .

 

Basavilbaso

 

This town was formed starting from a rail station, Basavilbaso is divided by its rails in four big portions doesn't have all concentrate in lathe of the main square, and the public establishments are distributed in the town.

It is a small city of the interior of Among Ríos where they settled the early colonies Jewish arrivals to the Argentina .

It is entered down the street in Basavilbaso Estrada and when meeting with the roads, Josefa takes Lagosen that runs parallel to those. After the step at level takes Av. Urquiza to the right and Ramírez or the left, until Neyra. In the corner with Podestá, inside the Rail Property, is the Museum of the Rail .

 

Museum of the Rail

 

For provincial law, in 1883 the Central Railroad Entrerriano was constituted, with the purpose of uniting the costs of the county, of Paraná to Concepción from the Uruguay . In 1887 it arrived to Basavilbaso, where a station was built that figured in Rosario of the Pruning in the original project but that it could not be summed up there by the depression of its land.

Later on, with the connection with Buenos Aires and the union with the Mesopotámico of the North, Basavilbaso became an important rail center.

Taenia a control tower that supervised the journey mechanically from Buenos Aires to Inns.

March 12 1993 went by Basavilbaso the last train of passengers, some years before it began to charge form the museum of the Rail that this located in Neyra and Podesta that keeps the testimony of a town that owes their emergence and evolution to the rail community.

To continue for Podestá, to cross the roads to take Perón to the left and to bend in San Martin until the corner with Baron Hirsch to see it cooperative Lucienville.

 

Cooperative Lucienville

 

The first Jews arrived to Basavilbaso in 1894. The Cooperative Lucienville was founded August 12 1900 in the colony Novibuco and became the first Society Agricultural Cooperative of South America; it occupies a building of facade italianizante from 1906.

Baron crosses Hirsch to consent to the synagogue Synagogue Tefila L´Moises

 

Synagogue Tefila L´Moises

 

This monumental temple of the Jewish collective of Basavilbaso was lifted in 1912, in eclectic style. stands out their colored wooden common sky.

The common sky presents figures of lions, deer, birds and tigers. The Aron bends (ark that keeps sacred books) it shows an attractive soaked manual.

Viajoporargentina - Información turística sobre la República Argentina
© 2003- Prohibida su reproducción total o parcial. Derechos de Autor 527292 Ley 11723